JOB TYPE: Full-time
RATE OF PAY: $16 - $17 Hourly DOE and Shift
SHIFTS: 1st & 2nd Monday - Friday
The Forklift Operator will be responsible for the movement of materials within and/or outside the manufacturing facility supporting production, shipping and receiving. Pay is based on experience and shift.
JOB DUTIES: (including but not limited to)
- Provides production departments with material from inventory according to production schedule
- Moves material in process from one station to another (if necessary).
- Moves finished goods from production area to finished goods inventory (yard or warehouse).
- Provides general preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain correct paperwork and production records as required
- Follows forklift rules and policies.
- Adhere to all company safety and operating procedures and policies
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Warehouse/Manufacturing experience
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English; ability read and write basic English
- Ability to work under immediate supervision
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
“NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.”
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.