Forklift Material Handler
White Settlement, TX 76108 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMP: $18 Hourly
SHIFT: Monday-Friday (7am - 3pm)
NCW is looking for experienced warehouse Forklift Operators/Material Handlers in White Settlement, TX. This position requires prior experience in warehouse/manufacturing, material handling, forklift operation (Sit-Down, Hi-Lo, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker), and a consistent work history.
- Pick products to prepare for shipment.
- Operate machinery safely to move material and load trucks (forklifts, pallet jacks)
- Handle incoming shipments.
- Enter all incoming orders into the computer and RF systems.
- Perform general quality checks.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all incoming and outbound orders.
- Ensure warehouse and shipping areas are clean and organized.
- Adhere to all company safety and operation procedures and policies.
- Other duties assigned.
- Prior warehouse experience
- Prior experience operation power equipment a plus
- Ability to effectively lift 50 lbs. continuously throughout the shift.
- Ability to work 8+ hours standing, stooping, twisting, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting.
- Comfortable using hand tools or willing to learn.
- Consistent work history.
- Steel Toe boots required (additional PPE provided)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going in your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.