Forklift Material Handler
Charlotte, NC 28214 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: 1st, Mon-Fri (5am-1:30pm) or 2nd, Mon – Fri (10am – 6:30pm)
We are seeking experienced Forklift Material Handlers in Charlotte. This position requires a consistent work history and prior warehouse material handling/forklift operation experience (Sit-Down, Hi-Lo, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker).
- Operate forklift safely and effectively.
- Pick products to prepare for shipment.
- Handle incoming shipments.
- Enter all incoming orders into the computer and RF systems.
- Perform general quality checks.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all incoming and outbound orders.
- Ensure warehouse and shipping areas are clean and organized.
- Adhere to all company safety and operation procedures and policies.
- Other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in warehouse setting using power equipment a plus.
- Previous forklift operating experience (Sit-Down, HI-LO, Reach Truck, Cherry Picker) required. Certifications a plus
- Ability to effectively lift 50 lbs. continuously throughout the shift.
- Consistent work history.
- Valid driver's license or a state issued photo ID.
- Willingness to give and being able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.