Wayne, NJ 07470 US
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Commercial, warehouses, country clubs, corporate office, retail, supermarkets, electric vehicle project experience preferred
- Two to fifteen years experience preferred.
- Consult with clients vendors, personnel in other departments, or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates/budgets and resolve issues.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates/budgets.
- Prepare, analyze and or recommend vendors or subcontractors for project selection.
- Confer with Engineers, Architects, Owners, Contractors and Subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates/budgets used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Visit site and record information about access, drainage and topography and availability of services such as water and electricity.
- Visit with local authorities for each project being estimated to determine local rules and regulations to ensure estimate/budget is as complete and accurate as possible.
- Provide necessary training and direction to assist staff to achieve position advancement.