Indianapolis, IN 46220 US
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management, a relevant field or the equivalent combination of education and related commercial construction experience
- Minimum of 10 years commercial construction experience with 5 years in a leadership position
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to foster innovation and a creative environment
- Strong relationship-building skills with top-level construction industry leaders
- Solid industry knowledge
- Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong financial skills
- Identify, pursue, build and strengthen relationships with key contacts.
- Analyze projects to determine strategic value.
- Guide sales team in bidding projects to meet annual revenue and profit goals.
- Oversee client and customer development, maintain current owner, contractor and architectural accounts. Generate new business with target customers and locate new construction opportunities.
- Establish and meet or exceed overall sales goal, ship and bill goals, and profit goals annually and manage against department overhead accounts.
- Oversee purchasing process, vendor selections and oversee outsource procurement.
- Oversee engineering and estimating process.
- Monitor Cash Flow reports on major projects.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable to ensure timely payments in accordance with contract terms.
- Ultimately responsible for resolution of conflicts with Contractor, Suppliers, etc. Involve attorney as required.
- Effectively communicate and implement the Company’s safety policies and procedures committed to the Safety Promise.
- Establish an environment of “zero tolerance” for safety non-compliance and promote a positive atmosphere for safety excellence.