Marshville, NC 28103 US
- Operate the crane under supervision.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently.
- Unload log trucks and feed logs into the debarker.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Keep area clean and orderly.
- Adhere to all company safety and operation procedures and policies.
- Prior experience in the logging industry preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations, and ANSI Standards in crane operations
- Excellence attendance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to judge balance points during loading and unloading process.
- Continuous attention to safety and surrounding area.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with truck drivers and mill personnel.
- Monitor operation of equipment and report faulty equipment.
- No fear of height due to the high positioning of cab on crane.
- Perform routine maintenance on crane as directed.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.