Operates crane to lift, move, load, unload, or position materials or equipment in a manufacturing environment. Performs daily safety and performance checks of crane equipment. Cleans and lubricates cables, pulley, or grappling devices. Utilizes hand or radio signals to communicate with others on work site. Complies with all safety regulations. May require state certification or operator license. Typically requires a high school diploma. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Possess NCCCO certification
- Use of crane to lift, position and place machinery, equipment, beams, support structures, or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Attaches load to rigging to provide support or prepare for moving using hand and power tools
- Selects gear, shackles and cables according to load size, facilities and work schedule
- Use of hand signals or gives verbal directions to workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and materials
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are important components of our culture and hiring practices. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities.