Indianapolis, IN 46032 US
- Prepares Subcontract/Change Order/Purchase Order documents as written by the Senior VP of Construction and/or Project Manager for review and signature.
- Sends Subcontract/Change Order/Purchase Order out for signature by the Subcontractor/Vendor after approval by the Senior VP of Construction and/or Project Manager.
- Maintains file system to ensure that documents sent out for signature are returned in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that all required paperwork is returned with executed Subcontract/Change Order/purchase Order by Subcontractor/Vendor i.e., insurance certificate, warranty information, etc.
- Ensures that Subcontracts/Change Orders/Purchase Orders are complete at least two weeks prior to draw date, or as defined by accounting calendar, in advance of a request for payment.
Files and File Maintenance:
- Keeps copies of original executed documents in separate folders and filed by cost code.
- Matches Proof of Delivery tickets (P.O.D.) received from the Field Office to invoices received from the Vendors. Transfers coding from the delivery ticket to the invoice.
- Follows through on missing or late P.O.D’s that have not been received from the Field Office to match an invoice by contacting the Job Superintendent to see if he has it still in the field. If the P.O.D. has been lost, contacts the Vendor and requests that a copy of the signed P.O.D. is faxed to the office so it may be matched to the invoice.
- Accumulates invoices and delivers to Senior VP of Construction and/or Project Manager for signature. Once returned by the Senior VP of Construction and/or Project Manager, prepares transmittal logs for accounting on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that all invoices that are to be paid within a certain timeframe are submitted to accounting in accordance with the accounting calendar.
- Inserts all warranty information into the warranty manual as materials are received from the Subcontractor/Vendors.
- Assembles warranty manuals in accordance with the defined procedure for submittal to the Property and Partner (if required).
- Reconciles all cost commitments by reviewing the Oracle Committed Cost Report.
- Prepares all bid and contract files for dead storage.