Farmington Hills, MI 48335 US
Job Duties: (included but not limited to)
- Establish and execute commodity strategies within assigned category.
- Develop supplier relationships utilizing QCDD analysis for assigned product category.
- Negotiate terms and supply agreements with suppliers.
- Verify supplier capacity and maintain proper records for supplier profiles.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Execute quoting processes for new parts in assigned product category.
- Support manufacturing with supplier issues and design changes.
- Support purchasing department on cost down planning, budgeting, and additional assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree: Engineering, Business, Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Extensive procurement experience in the automotive or Aerospace industry required
- Experience in Automotive or Aerospace highly preferred.
- Experience with full category management.
- Experience working closely with vendors.
- Demonstrated experience of purchasing policies, procedures, and supply strategies.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.