Salt Lake City, UT 84104 US
- Setup and operate CNC Lathes
- Review and understand blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and set up requirements.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, height gauges, and gauge blocks.
- Maintain a clean work area and assure safe operation of all equipment.
- Perform and document Operator Preventative Maintenance operations as needed.
- Comply with all company safety and operating procedures and policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years precision CNC lathe setup experience preferred
- 1-2 years programming or editing at the controller experience preferred
- HAAS or MAZAK lathe experience preferred
- Ability to quickly & accurately setup multiple machining operations
- Must be able to read, write, and edit G and M Codes at the machine controller
- Experience with multi-axis milling and lathe equipment is preferred
- Programs CNC machines using MasterCam
- Versed with using micrometers and calipers.
- Check and review data prior to starting a job - (blueprints, drawings, materials, programs, tools, routers, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program