Fishers, IN 46037 US
NCW is currently seeking a CAD Technician for a full-time position located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis. The CAD technician will be responsible for drafting and layout of various mechanical components.
- Operates CAD programs to produce mechanical drawings and layouts for production.
- Responsible for reviewing work orders to determine layouts and files needed for production.
- Responsible for setting up and installing pattern files according to specifications.
- Responsible managing workflow process among internal departments and client contact.
- At least 1 year of experience using applicable CAD software for 2D mechanical layout.
- Degree in Drafting and Design or related technical field.
- A background in graphic design is preferred.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environments is desired.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401k
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.