Brake Press Operator
Indianapolis, IN 46241 US
Job Duties: (included but not limited to)
- Perform metal fabrication operations with a variety of machinery to support production.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the team lead and department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and always follow prescribed safety regulations and company policy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of manufacturing related experience
- 1-3 years of Shear and/or Press experience.
- Stable work history
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and tape measure.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Physical ability to work for long periods of time standing occasionally lifting to 50 lbs.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up and sit-down forklift.
- Have a strong understanding of safety and quality processes.
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
- Referral Program
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.