Assistant Project Manager
Washington DC 20008 US
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience successfully managing design and construction projects for an architectural firm, general contractor or owner agency firm.
- Ground-up Multi Family project experience required
- Basic knowledge of payables/receivables.
- The desire for professional industry growth such as achieving CPM designation and participation in industry associations;
- Strong knowledge of the physical aspect of commercial buildings, construction, and building systems.
- Working knowledge of commercial leases and service contract forms.
- Familiarity with industry-standard accounting systems.
- An individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with independent work ethic.
- Proactively communicate with tenants and cultivate strong tenant relationships.
- Actively respond to tenant requests and follow-up as issues are resolved.
- Manage specific assets in the portfolio independently.
- Assist with periodic inspections of the physical properties and tenant spaces to ensure adherence to safety standards, compliance with leases, and to ensure general upkeep of the property.
- Help maintain vendor service contracts and certificates of insurance for vendors and tenants;
- Assist in monthly financial reporting process including accruals.
- Code, and work closely with accounting team on vendor invoice input into accounting software.
- Read and abstract all new leases and amendments.
- Participate in internal property management meetings.