NCW https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63100/logos/ncw-logo-social-media.png https://www.teamncw.com https://www.teamncw.com true
Assistant Project Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
Posted: 02/13/2023 2023-02-13 2023-04-26 Industry: Construction Management Job Number: CH840120118
Our client is a Top ENR Developer/Builder seeking a talented Assistant Project Manager in Scottsdale, AZ.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ground-up, wood frame, Multi Family construction experience
- Looking for “A” players with stable work history.
- Looking for candidates currently working for a medium or large general contractor.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Attend the post award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning prior to construction
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long term interest of the company
- Hold jobsite meetings with project manager and the regional manager
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them constantly informed on job progress, plans, and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Maintain a daily diary to permanently record all significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project
*Competitive salary + bonus, excellent benefits, and additional perks!
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are important components of our culture and hiring practices. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities.