Our client is a top ENR national Developer/Builder that specializes in building luxury Multi Family housing. With over two decades of construction experience, they've got 15 offices spread throughout the East Coast. This client has a backlog of projects going into 2025 with a handful of projects currently in process throughout the Orlando metro.
This is a full-time hybrid role for an Assistant Project Manager located in Lake Buena Vista and allows for the capability to work from home. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible to assist with the overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and document control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards, project planning, cost management, time management, contract administration, code compliance and safety.The Assistant Project Manager will also provide support to the Project Manager and project team and assist in ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to quality standards.
- Expeditor and Expediting skills
- Project Management skills
- Inspection skills
- Experience in logistics management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
Relevant certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma, or Lean Six Sigma are a plus. Experience in construction or engineering projects is also preferred.