NCW https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63100/logos/ncw-logo-social-media.png https://www.teamncw.com https://www.teamncw.com true
Assistant Project Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina US
Posted: 04/17/2023 2023-04-17 2023-07-01 Industry: Construction Management Job Number: CH48758131
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced and highly talented Assistant Project Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience successfully managing design and construction projects for an architectural firm, general contractor or owner agency firm.
- Ground-up multi family project experience required
- Basic knowledge of payables/receivables.
- The desire for professional industry growth such as achieving CPM designation and participation in industry associations;
- Familiarity with industry-standard accounting systems.
- An individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with independent work ethic.
- Proactively communicate with tenants and cultivate strong tenant relationships.
- Actively respond to tenant requests and follow-up as issues are resolved.
- Manage specific assets in the portfolio independently.
- Help maintain vendor service contracts and certificates of insurance for vendors and tenants;
- Assist in monthly financial reporting process including accruals.
- Code, and work closely with accounting team on vendor invoice input into accounting software.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are important components of our culture and hiring practices. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities.