Assistant Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30303 US
- Establish and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project or other MCRT selected scheduling software.
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering.
- Assist in the review, processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting.
- Prepare and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Work with Project Engineers and Superintendents to help resolve any constructability issues.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction.
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.
- Assist in field office set-up mobilization efforts for the project
- Ensure all personnel development and training required by MCRT is completed. As directed organize and train field and office staff to properly perform their duties. Adhere to the MCRT “Organization Chart” indicating lines of responsibility and staff relationships, and monitor teamwork.
- Assist in the preparation and review of for Subcontractor Scopes of Work.
- From initial bid through the final payment, ensure that the project costs are properly documented, controlled and forecasted on a monthly basis. This includes the maintenance of buyout logs, change order logs, and cost reports using MCRT project management and accounting software..
- Assist with the compliance to and enforcement of the terms and conditions of the prime contract, subcontracts and purchase orders.