Indianapolis, IN 46241 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
RATE OF PAY: $18/hr.
SHIFT: 1st, Mon-Fri (7am-3:30pm)
The Assembler will be tasked with the assembly of fabricated components ensuring they meet the requirements and specifications per the blueprints and customer specifications. You must have prior warehouse/manufacturing experience, a good eye for detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a consistent work history.
JOB DUTIES: (including but not limited to)
- Study and interpret technical documents, such as blueprints and diagrams required to complete the task
- Reading and confirming the parts list, interpret measurements and verify specifications
- Determining availability of materials and tools
- Assembling components and ensuring that all parts are fitted correctly
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and performing repairs
- Keeping the workplace clean
- Adhering to health and safety requirements of the company and the industry
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in warehouse/manufacturing is preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in assembly
- Consistent work history
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Physically able to repeatedly lift 35 pounds
- Physical ability to work standing for extended periods
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
- Referral Program
“NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us."
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.