Indianapolis, IN 46250 US
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SHIFT: 1st, Mon – Fri (6am-4:30pm), Mandatory OT if needed.
We are looking for Assemblers to join our team in Indianapolis. In this position you will be responsible for performing assembly operations according to department requirements.
- Perform a variety of basic production and assembly processes by following assembly work instructions.
- Operate various production assembly machines and may use hand tools to assemble products.
- Visually inspect parts to quality standards and document. Report any issues to Supervisor.
- Pack finished product per work instruction, including instructional sheets and any necessary hardware.
- Cross-train and rotate on a frequent basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a production environment preferred.
- Lean skills preferred.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Effect communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Physical ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to use hands, wrists, and fingers for seizing, holding, grasping, turning, etc., as well as for fine manipulation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Personal Advancement
- Retirement & 401K
NCW is a professional & personable staffing + recruiting partner that has been in the talent business for over 20 years. We know what good talent is, and we know what employers are looking for! If you want to feel like you’re on a team and not just another number or transaction, you should apply through NCW. We prioritize people, not money (unless it’s going into your wallet) and do our best to make the hiring process as smooth as possible for everyone. Our motivation is to find a perfect fit for YOU! Leave the hunting to us.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are vital parts of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW Is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.