APM- Boston, MA
Boston, MA 02112 US
TYPE OF JOB: Full-time
COMP RANGE: $100,000 -$135,000
- 4-year degree in building science or civil engineering is required.
- 5-8 years of multi-family and/or commercial building experience.
- Basic knowledge of payables/receivables.
- The desire for professional industry growth such as achieving CPM designation and participation in industry associations;
- Strong knowledge of the physical aspect of commercial buildings, construction, and building systems.
- Working knowledge of commercial leases and service contract forms.
- Familiarity with industry-standard accounting systems.
- An individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with independent work ethic.
- Manage specific assets in the portfolio independently.
- Assist with periodic inspections of the physical properties and tenant spaces to ensure adherence to safety standards, compliance with leases, and to ensure general upkeep of the property.
- Help maintain vendor service contracts and certificates of insurance for vendors and tenants;
- Assist in monthly financial reporting process including accruals.
- Code, and work closely with accounting team on vendor invoice input into accounting software.
- Read and abstract all new leases and amendments.
- Participate in internal property management meetings.
NCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are a vital part of our culture and drive NCW’s growth. NCW is an employer and business partner dedicated to elevating the quality of life of our employees, clients, and communities. You belong here.